Location - Holiday Inn Express M65 J10, 55 Pendle Way, Burnley BB12 0TJ
Time - 10am-4pm
On this course you will learn how to do acrylic nails from start to finish. All of our acrylic nail courses are done with coloured and glitter acrylic and then using that gorgeous gel polish to finish the set off.
What you will learn?
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nail Preparation
- Nail files and how to use them correctly
- Different Nail Tips and how to apply them
- Nail Shapes
- What size brush suits you
- How to work coloured and glitter acrylic
- How to finish off your amazing set with gel polish
On this course you will gain two certificates in
- Acrylic Nails
- Gel Polish
What to expect after the course?
After the course you will be able to gain insurance, work in a salon or become self employed. We recommend all students practice thoroughly after the course to ensure they are confident enough to carry out the treatment on paying clients.
You will be expected to send in 3 case studies after the course. This will be three before and after pictures of a set. The tutor will mark these before sending your certificate. This process can take up to 4 weeks.
You will be given access to our online portal after the course so you can watch detailed videos on what you have learnt throughout the day. This will help you to gain more confidence in the treatment.
All of our courses are accredited
What we expect from you?
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. (Late comers will be turned away)
- Dressed in black
- Hair tied back
- Complete all theory up to 7 days before the course. (after 7 days it may not be marked in time for your course)
- Bring a notepad and pen
- Bring lunch (30 minutes will be given)
- On arrival please sit by the Empire banner and the tutor will come and collect you
On the day of the course there will be kits and products available to purchase.
The tutor will give you a catalogue and order form at the beginning of the day. All orders must be given in by your break otherwise they cannot be fulfilled by the end of the day. Cash and Card are both accepted.
If the government guidelines or lockdown restrictions restrict us from proceeding with the course a full refund with be given
This course is NON REFUNDABLE
If you can't attend the course you must give us at least 48 hours notice. We will then arrange for you to be transferred onto the next available course.
If you fail to give us 48 hours notice then you will lose the full balance of the course.