- Bookings can be made up until the day before the course as long as their is availability on that course.
- The company will not reserve your place on the course until full payment has been made and you have received confirmation of your place
- If your course has a deposit scheme then full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to attending the course. If you do not keep up with your monthly payments and fail to make the remaining payment two weeks prior to the course then your place could be cancelled and any money paid will be lost.
- By booking on a training course you are acknowledging and understanding the terms and conditions.
- If you want to attend a training course you must be able to understand, read and write a good level of english.
- You must attend the course in the way that the tutor has specified or you could be turned away.
- On some courses there may be some prerequisites. If you fail to meet these there will be no refunds given.
- All courses will require you to fill out forms for you to be able to carry out the training.
- All training will give you access to manuals and any further materials the tutor may need from you.
- You must book on the course before attending. Students who show up without prior booking will be turned away.
- If you need to reschedule your course then you will need to pay a £50 transfer fee (subject to availability)
- All courses are non transferrable.
- The company work on a non refundable scheme. All courses are non refundable. If you cancel you will lose the full amount. You will be able to transfer to another date if a £50 transfer fee is paid
- The company will try their hardest to reschedule if you cancel within the agreed 7 days.
- Students will not be allowed to start the course unless full payment has been made.
- Certificates will only be issued once all outstanding fees have been paid.
- If you decide to pay for the course through a payment platform then they will pay us on your behalf. Any questions or issue will then be between student and the finance company. We will not deal with any matters in regards to this.
- Payments are taken via Paypal, bank transfer, card payments or website bookings.
- If you are not happy with any products sold to you by the company then you will be asked to return the goods. The goods will be assessed and you will be refunded accordingly or sent a new item.
- We do not take any responsibility for bookings and payments made via finance. If you have any questions or complaints this must be done directly through the finance product and not Empire Training Academy Ltd
- The company will not accept cancellations by phone. All cancellations or rescheduling must be done via email.
- If you cancel the course at any time you will lose 100% of the course amount. You must give at least 48 hours of non attendance or this could jeopardise your place on future courses.
- The company will allow students to reschedule onto another date, however a £50 transfer fee must be paid (subject to availability)
- You will not be able to transfer onto another course unless the £50 transfer fee has been paid
- If the company need to cancel the course due to no fault of their own they will not be liable for any loss of earnings or any other costs.
- In regards to poor weather conditions, if the tutor arrives to teach, the course will be going ahead and no cancellations/refunds will be accepted. If the tutor does not make it to the location then the course will be rescheduled and not cancelled.
- As all of these courses are designed for students in training, we will not be liable for any implications that may of occurred from a student after the course.
- Whilst students are on a training course they must abide by the companies health & safety rules. Anyone found disobeying them will be asked to leave the course and no refund will be given.
- The company will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings or persons.
- The student is expected to arrive dressed to the standard that the tutor has advised.
- The student is expected to arrive obeying certain rules e.g bare nails for nail courses, no eyelashes for eyelash courses.
- Skin/Patch tests may be required which you must arrive 24 hours before the course to carry out.
- Students must arrive 15 minutes before the course begins. If students cause significant delay to the class, tutor and arrive any later than the course start time, then you will be put onto the next course and no refund is given.
- All students must be of ages 16 and above.
- If you are asked to provide a model they must be 16 or over. They must also sign a consent form.
- You must make the company aware of any conditions or medication, no matter how big or small before booking on the course. If you book and they find out about a certain condition you will lose your deposit.
- Respect must be given to the class, students, products and tutor at all times. Anyone caught being disrespectful will be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
- Anyone found being rude and disrespectful to the booking staff on our Facebook, emails or via telephone will not be booked on any courses.
- Anyone found being rude or being negative on our social media will automatically become blocked.
Completing the course
- If your courses compromises of tests or pre-requisits, these must be passed and completed before the course can commence.
- All certificates can take up to 4 weeks to be sent once case studies have been received and marked
- If you opt to have a printed laminated copy of your certificate then a fee of £15 will be added. This will be sent out by post.
- On the day of the course you must demonstrate to the tutor that you have a good understanding of what you have been taught.
- If the tutor feels like you would benefit from extra training they may ask you to practice at home and send in case studies. However if they feel you need to attend another training day then a £50 fee will be added to put you on to the next course. You will not receive your certificate until the tutor is happy with your work.
- Certain courses may require you to send in case studies. Please note, you will not receive your certificate until we have received these.
- This company complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 as updated by the GDPR 2018
- By attending one of the training courses you will receive a fully accredited certificate which allows you to gain all the relevant insurances. However, this does not guarantee work placements in the future.
- The companies training materials can not be relied upon for legal interpretation.
- The certification provide will not allow any student to teach this qualification in the future.
- Person or persons can’t make copies of all training materials and use them as their own unless agreed by the company in writing.
- The company only take complaints via email. We strongly recommend you do this so your complaint can be recorded accordingly.
- Please describe your complaint in as much details as possible so we can try and resolve it as best as we can.
- We take complaints very seriously and will try to rectify your complaint as best as we can.